Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Oh Those Guilty Pleasures

We all have them. Maybe you're a huge lumberjack, yet every time you watch the ending of Pretty Woman you cry like a baby.

Maybe you're a vegetarian, but really like beef jerky.

Maybe, just maybe you're an intellectual, but every time WWE wrestling comes on the tube, you just have to watch.

And maybe you love contact sports; the hard hitting, the fighting, all of the manly aspects, you know. And yet you really enjoy reading a blog about sports uniforms. Oh wait, that's my guilty pleasure.

OK, I admit it, I like reading this guy's stuff. I was never particularly interested in uniform research until I started reading Paul Lukas' articles at ESPN Page 2. Then he recently started his own daily uniform blog.

Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home