Friday, October 27, 2006

Week 8 Anti-Simmons Picks

After a good start last week, I'm feeling pretty good. I didn't hit my parlay card, but I never really expect to win those anyway. It's just for fun, so what the hell?

In this week's BSG article, he ranks Arizona dead last among NFL teams, and the worst part is, I can't argue. Man, it's hard being a Cardinals fan. I hate you, Simmons.

On to week 2 of my experiment...

(HOME TEAM IN CAPS)

49ers (+16) over Bears

16 is an anwful lot of points in the NFL. I'll take it.

PACKERS (-4) over Cardinals

I hate to bet against my own team, but bidness is bidness. Let's see, Simmons ranks the Cards dead last and the Packers 23rd. The Pack is at HOME, and he's picking Zona? I don't get it.

PANTHERS (-5.5) over Cowboys

Tony Romo? Not yet, pal.

Last week:

Mike: 2-1
BSG: 1-2

Season:

Mike: 2-1
BSG: 1-2

See you all Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home