Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Week 12 Anti-Simmons Picks

Crap, just as soon as I get even with BSG, I fall behind. Interesting that neither of us has hit all 3 picks in one week...

(HOME TEAMS IN CAPS)

Dolphins (-2.5) over LIONS

After watching my boys take care of the Lions, the only logical thought is the Lions suck ass. Because the Cards suck ass. But the Lions suck more ass. Whatever.

Jaguars (-3) over BILLS

Let's see if the Jags can play worth a shit away from home, eh?

Bears (+3) over PATRIOTS

Pats looked good last week, but it was against the Pack. My 3 year old girl could throw a TD against the Pack right now. Of course, my 3 year old girl could intercept Grossman, too. Screw it, defense wins this game.

Bonus:

Giants (-2) over TITANS


How strange is it that the only pick I got right last week was the Cardinals? Fucking Cardinals.

Last week:

Mike: 1-2
BSG: 2-1

Season:

Mike: 7-8
BSG: 8-7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home